Helen is an Account Executive in the Medical Professional Liability practice at DRA. Helen provides insurance and risk management solutions to the healthcare industry servicing physicians, surgeons, medical groups, inpatient and outpatient facilities. She assists practices with risk management issues, claims questions, policy/coverage reviews and unique professional liability risks. By focusing exclusively on the healthcare industry, Helen is able to provide individualized service and expertise while updating each practice on new industry markets and/or changes affecting each insured.
Helen strongly believes in being “present in the community we represent”. Outside of work, you can find her volunteering at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles escorting patients to nursing units or at California Hospital Medical Center Foundation’s Heart of the City Planning Committee. She stays up-to-date with the healthcare insurance industry through her active involvement with the Insurance Professionals of Los Angeles and the Southern California Association of Healthcare Risk Management. Helen continues to network with insurance professionals, carriers, underwriters, and risk managers to ensure her clients are well informed and well placed.
· Medical Groups
· Individual Physicians & Surgeons
· Inpatient, Outpatient Facilities
· Aging Services – Home Health Care
· Application Assistance
· Hard-to-Place Insurance Coverage
· Claims Review
· Risk Management Hot-line Assistance
· Education: University of California, Berkeley – Legal Studies B.A.
· Southern California Association of Healthcare Risk Management, ASHRM Annual Conference Planning Committee
· California Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Heart of the City Planning Committee
· Insurance Professionals of Los Angeles, Secretary
· Insurance Association of Insurance Professionals, Member
· Professional Liability Agents Network, Member
· Asian Professional Exchange, Sponsorship Chair of Youth Olympics